Friday, October 3, 2008

Upcoming shoots

So for the new school assignment, I have a few shoots coming up. 
Tuesday 7th - Trine and Vegard, focusing on using candles and warm light in a romantic atmosphere
Sunday 12th - Mariell. This is the one I am most exited about! Using two or more TV´s as a lightsource, backing up with a reflector and having her crawl on cement in a parking-lot/house to create a scary atmosphere
Thursday 16th - Ingrid. Focusing on a calm light creating a dreamy atmosphere. Concept is dreams, and Cinderella

I need to set up two more shoots, one for my idea of using a car-light as a light source behind the model, backing up with a reflector making a cool atmosphere I can´t really put a word on.
And then there is also my idea of using two light sources, lamps or something, coming from below, one on each side to create a completely different scary atmosphere than the one with TV´s .

Hopefully it will all work out, I´ll try to post behind-the-scenes-footage ! My website is getting in to shape, you can watch the progress at http://beta.chrisaadland.com

No comments: