Friday, October 24, 2008

Travelling

Its a friday morning and I am up at 10.15. How I love this long weekend of mine. On the past four weeks I haven´t had much of a weekend, this week I do! I am quite exited that a friend of mine from Oslo is in the city today, so I am going to meet her for the day (yes, thats why I am up as early as 10.15 on my day off). And I must say I am quite exited!

After staring a lot at the portfolio of Joey L. I have decided I want to travel, traveling is amazing, and why shouldn´t I? I do have friends all over the world right? All my old roomies from Chatham Square, Mark from UK, Robin from France, Dickie from Hong Kong. And other friends of mine from Japan, Germany, Italy, different states in USA. And not to mention all my Norwegian friends all over Norway. Im guessing you get the picture!

I guess the thoughts came to my head, since my friend Kamilla is visiting me from Oslo. Visiting friends all over the world, AND get to travel! It has to be my dream!

It has been a trend for several years to travel the world, and as I am typing two friends of mine are actually doing that. Spending what money they have earned the past years to visit several destinations all around the world! All my wishes goes out to them, and I hope they are having an amazing trip!

No comments: