Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday

I love All hope is gone. Snuff, and Till we die are amazing! - well for those of you who like Slipknot. haha. Anyways, I finally had a day of from school and work, and got to do.. Schoolwork?

I bought Canon 5D from a friend to day, and I have to say "Dear diary, I am in love". It is just amazing, so I took the opportunity to shoot some pictures for school. And I finally did my TV idea. And the pictures turned out great, completely my style! Sadly for you bloggers, I have to say that I´m not going to upload the finished shots on my blog, and I sadly have no behind-the-scenes shot. From now on I will no longer post final images, only behind-the-scenes and snapshots from here and there. Sorry. 
But to cheer you up, my website is almost up running, and from there you can view ALL my finished work. Thank you for reading my Blog!

1 comment:

MsGonzalez said...

I think that's a whole lot of horse crap. Seriously I really dont wanna see some god damn behind the fucking scenes shots. I wanna see some good photography chris! ;)

bare tuller :)