Friday, November 21, 2008

Hm I dunno what to say anymore. So many things are happening to me right now I am doing quite great, except the fact that I managed to loose my license due to speeding.
Im shooting the next four days for school projects, trying to concentrate all my creativity and create what can possibly be the best.

Also I have a model shoot on sunday, with someone more talented than just my pretty girl friends, and I had a girl contacting me through Facebook wanting to do some TFP work, which I am open for anytime! So awesome!

Ehm I´m actually also working for Design Agency Armed right now. Which is newly launched. Check it out at www.armed.nu, due to economical crisis all over the world, and the fact that the "agency" is at a starting point they will offer really cheap designs so CHECK IT OUT.

I also finally got to upload my website www.chrisaadland.com and Im quite happy. Still doing some constructing though Enjoy it.

And last , but not least I got in touch with Thale of www.menthale.no, cause I love her style and vintage clothing (due to the fact that I HATE outfit-blogs), so I figured I wanted to photograph her and her concept Fudge Store.

Well, I need to sleep now. Eventhough, Yes Sleep is overrated

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, chris sound good
keep going!! yeah!

dicky:)