Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas wishes

Ehm, okay, so first I have my birthday coming up. All I wishes for is money (lol) so that I might be able to buy even better camera accessories.! Geese, yeah, I am a nerd

Anyways. And there is Christmas coming up and my mum and dad wanted me to make a list, for what I want this Christmas. And that is so hard. Today EVERYTHING costs a fortune, and I mean, you cant really wish for stuff that are gonna cost 1000$ !! , but what else is there that is cheap these days ?  Socks? Or maybe an orange wrapped in Christmas paper? I mean.. Its the thought that counts? Yeah right. Like you wouldnt get disappointed if  you got a damn orange.

So what do you want for Christmas?

As of right now I have been searching on www.bhphotovideo.com to find my wishes, but its hard. I kinda want UV filters for all my lenses, but then again, I wanna buy L lenses as soon as I can. So I guess probably a 58mm UV filter would been needed anyways. Umm. And I really need a skarf, I want one of those that everone has. Lol But I just simply love them.
And oo. I really want a Lara Jade print that I can frame and put on my wall. Or any other of my favourite photographers; Joey Lawrence, Richard Avedon, Annie Leibovitz. That would just be awesome ! Books by my favs? Perhaps..


No comments: