Monday, September 22, 2008

Geese, okay so for today I managed to complete my group-portrait assignment. It turned out okay, it actually got to a last minute solution just doing a classic group-portrait with a decent lighting. For tonight I am going to bandpractice, and just chilling. 

It has come to my thought how much I miss Disney a thousand times the past weeks. I really wish to go back. For anyone interested in future job at WDW Epcot you can check out www.wdwip.com. It is really recommended. I had the time of my life there, and I´m sure all my friends can sign on that too..

Still working on getting a portfolio up online, and saving for 5D. Not sure if I wanna try to keep saving till I can afford the new 5D Mark II, or just go for the regular one. We went to a store trying out the Mark II today, it was AWESOME! :) Yes, I do am a nerd

No comments: